The registration process for the MBA Admissions 2019 has been started by Lucknow University. Lucknow University Management Entrance Test (LUMET) or CAT Scores can be used by the interested candidates to apply for the management courses.
The application form for the admission is available at the official website. The online form will be closed on May 15, 2019.
- Candidate should be a graduate in any stream from any University recognized by University Grants Commission.
- Candidate should have secured a minimum 50% of marks at graduate level.
- SC/ST candidates minimum pass percentage of marks at graduate level should be 45%.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination in the current year can also apply but they should fulfill all eligibility conditions on the day of admission.
- 2000/- for General / OBC candidates
- 1000/- for SC / ST candidates
Application Process for PG Management (MBA / MTTM) at Lucknow University:
- Online Application Form Filling
- Uploading of Documents
- Payment of Exam Fee
The entrance test will comprise of 100 objective type questions to be answered in 90 minutes.
The test would cover the following domains: General Awareness, Logical reasoning, Numerical ability, Data interpretation &, English Verbal Ability.
- Each question will be of 4 marks.
- One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Zero mark will be awarded for each non attempted question.
Candidates who have a valid CAT can opt not to appear in the LUMET. Their merit would be calculated on the basis of their CAT scores. However, they will have to appear in the personal interview. Such candidates can also take the option to appear in the LUMET. In such case their CAT score would not be considered.
- Last date for form submission without late fee : May 15, 2019
- Last date for form submission with late fee of Rs. 1000.00 : May 20, 2019
- Admit Card download : May 25, 2019
- Date of Entrance Test : June 1, 2019
- Dates of Interview : June 2 to 5, 2019
Note: We strive to keep the information on this page updated. However, candidates are requested to confirm the information provided on this page with the official website to avoid any issues.