The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the exam date & shift details of the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Mains 2019.
Examination Date: January 6, 2019 to January 20, 2019
JEE Main is applicable for admission to NITs, IITs & CFTIs participating through Central Seat Allocation Board subject to the condition that the candidate should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective boards. For SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class examination.
Candidates who have successfully cleared the JEE (Mains) will be eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced exam round. Students will be alloted colleges on the basis of these two written exams.
- Download Admit Card: December 17, 2018
- Examination Dates: January 6, 2019 to January 20, 2019
- Result Declaration: January 31, 2019
Changes introduced in JEE Main this year:
- The JEE Main would be conducted through Online CBT Mode from this year onwards.
- The entrance test will be conducted twice every year in the January & April sessions.
- Candidates can book their exam slots for the online exam.
- Top 2,24,000 candidates will be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced.
- NTA has taken the responsibility for conducting the exam.
Official Website – JEE Main 2019
Note: We strive to keep the information on this page updated. However, candidates are requested to confirm the information provided on this page with the official website to avoid any issues.