The National Academy of Customs will conduct the Computer Based Exam for the confirmation of enrollment of Goods & Services Tax Practitioners on October 31, 2018. The Registration for the exam can be done by the eligible GSTPs on the offical website. The registration link will also be available on NACIN & CBIC websites.
The National Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes & Narcotics (NACIN) has been authorized to conduct an examination for the confirmation of enrollment of Goods & Services Tax Practitioners (GSTPs) in terms of the sub-rule (3) of rule 83 of the Central Goods & Services Tax Rules, 2017, vide Notification No. 24/2018 Central Tax dated May 28, 2018.
The Registration Portal will be activated on September 25, 2018 & will remain open till October 10, 2018. A Help Desk facility will also be set up for the convenience of the candidates. Details for the Help Desk will be made available on the registration portal.
The GSTPs enrolled on the GST Network under sub-rule (2) of Rule 83 & covered by clause (b) of sub-rule (1) of Rule 83, i.e. those meeting the eligibility criteria of having enrolled as sales tax practitioners or tax return preparer under the existing law for a period not less than five years, are required to pass the said examination before December 12, 2018 in in terms of second proviso to Rule 83(3).
Examination Date: October 10, 2018 from 11 AM to 1:30 PM
- Time Allowed: 2 Hours & 30 Minutes
- Number of Multiple Choice Questions: 100
- Language of Questions: English & Hindi
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Qualifying Marks: 100
- No Negative Marking
- Central Goods & Services Tax Act, 2017
- Integrated Goods & Services Tax Act, 2017
- State Goods & Services Tax Acts, 2017
- Union Territory Goods & Services Tax Act, 2017
- Goods & Services Tax (Compensation to States) Act, 2017
- Central Goods & Services Tax Rules, 2017
- Integrated Goods & Services Tax Rules, 2017
- All State Goods & Services Tax Rules, 2017
- Notifications, Circulars & orders issued from time to time
Note: We strive to keep the information on this page updated. However, candidates are requested to confirm the information provided on this page with the official website to avoid any issues.