The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSNPDCL) has released the notification for the post of Junior Personnel Officer (JPO) in Personnel & General Services of TSNPDCL.
As per the notification, the General Recruitment is for 25 vacancies.
The candidate must hold a First Class B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or any equivalent qualification & approved by the Government of Telangana.
TSNPDCL JPO 2019 - Important Dates
|1.||Starting Date for Payment of Fee Online||December 27, 2018|
|2.||Starting Date of Application Submission Online||December 28, 2018|
|3.||Last Date For Payment of Fee Online||January 17, 2019 (Upto 5:00 PM)|
|4.||Last Date for Submission of Online Application||January 17, 2019 (Upto 11:59 PM)|
|5.||Downloading of Hall Tickets||February 4, 2019 Onwards|
|6.||Date of Examination||February 10, 2019 (10:30 AM to 12:30 PM)|
The age requirement for the post of Junior Personnel Officer (JPO) is a minimum of 18 years & maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on July 1, 2018.
The Upper age limit prescribed above is relaxable up to 5 years in respect of SC / ST/ BC candidates & up to 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.
The written examination for the recruitment of Junior Personnel Officer will be held at different centers located in GHMC area of Hyderabad.
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks|
Written Examination (Objective Type): Human Resource Management, Industrial Laws, General Laws & Labour Laws etc.
Comprehension, Mental Ability, Numerical & Arithmetic Ability & General Awareness
The duration of the written examination will be 2 hours (120 minutes).
Syllabus for Direct Recruitment of Junior Personnel Officer in TSNPDCL
Section A: (English & Telugu) – 60 Marks
- Fundamentals of HR Management
- HR Management: Concepts & Challenges
- Human Resource Development
- Line Management in HR
- HR Policies & Practices
- Designing HR Systems
- Industrial Relations
- Fundamentals of Industrial Relations
- Conflict Management
- Collective Bargaining & Negotiations Process
- Grievance Management
- Employers / Management
- Contemporary Issues in Industrial Relations
- Trade Unions
- General Laws
- Constitution of India
- Broad Framework of the Constitution of India: Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy
- Ordinance Making Powers of the President & the Governors Legislative Powers of the Union & the States
- Freedom of Trade, Commerce & Intercourse
- Constitutional Provisions relating to State Monopoly
- Judiciary, Writ Jurisdiction of High Courts & the Supreme Court
- Different Types of Writs – Habeas Corpus, Mandamus, Prohibition, Quo Warranto & Certiorari
- Concept of Delegated Legislation
- Right to Information Act, 2005
- Labour Laws
- Factories Act, 1948
- Minimum Wages Act, 1948
- Payment of Wages Act, 1936
- Equal Remuneration Act, 1976
- Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948
- Employees’ Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923
- Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
- Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946
- Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
- Indian Trade Union Act, 1926
- The Labour Laws (Exemption from Furnishing Returns & Maintaining Register by Certain Establishments) Act, 1988
- Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959
Section B – 40 Marks
- English Language (Comprehension, passages & re–arrangement of sentences, Synonyms & Antonyms)
- General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Numerical ability:
- Analytical & Numerical Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Decision making & problem solving
- Computer Applications & Skills.
- General Awareness (current events of National & International importance)
- Telangana Movement & State formation
- The idea of Telangana (1948 to 1970)
- Mobilizational phase (1971 – Towards formation of Telangana State (1991 – 2014) 1990)
- Towards formation of Telangana State (1991 – 2014)
The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSNPDCL) was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 as a Public Limited Company on March 30, 2000 with head quarters at Warangal to carry out electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile A.P.S.E.B. which caters the supply of electricity in 5 combined districts i.e. Warangal, Karimnagar, Khammam, Nizamabad & Adilabad.
Note: We strive to keep the information on this page updated. However, candidates are requested to confirm the information provided on this page with the official website to avoid any issues.